Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happiness......

If you find me happy, maybe I am thinking about you,
When I see you, happiness seems moving and true,
The quality time we have spent together were life’s best moments
Such times have closely built my world around you…………..

I could not find happiness till I was searching for it,
I found it in moments when I forgot about it,
The moments spend with you; will last a lifetime,
Till time stops the life’s sweet-bitter -sour rhyme………………

I believe nobody is indispensable and it is true,
Until I think about the time spent with you,
My serious thoughts have begun to dissolve in the solace of your companion,
I have again started to believe in a bouquet of emotions,

I think it’s time when I should say what’s due,
Your smiles lights up the world around you,
Whenever I smile, I need no reason to feel the happiness,
Because I am always thinking about you…………………….

Copyright 2008, Alok Sharma

1 comment:

Samarthya said...

I wish I wrote this one... :)

this is magical