Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bas Ek Lamha

The life is moving on, one day at a time. As they say, there are days and there are days. Sometimes we feel that a particular day should stay forever, but time moves on. There are times when we tell ourselves, it's a long day.

It is amazing how things shape up with time. As a teenager, we make a lot of commitments to ourselves but it is amazing that these resolutions break by late twenties.

Ahhh, there you go, don't feel sorry thinking about one past resolution that never took shape. We all are creatures that work on a priority, and priorities change with time.

I just completed the book "Happiness by Tal Ben Sher". When I started reading this book, there were random thoughts of wage motivational suggestion that might be there in this book. I personally recommend this book to everyone I know and love. The author has a great regard for happy moments. Did it reminded of something, maybe the bell at pizza hut, which carries the message, "Had a good time, ring the bell".

It takes just a moment of madness to change the whole life. Believe me, we all have an attitude that is not even known to us. It comes out either at the worst or the best time. It transforms us into a Hero or a criminal. So, Watch your thoughts carefully.

The Johny Walker Mascot still reminds me about the necessity of life "KEEP WALKING". Ohhhh, I can still hear the song "I tried so hard...... In the end it does not even matter" running in my mind as I write this.

1 comment:

Kapil Gupta said...

Thats true Alok..but some people dont even try...correct.

I tried so hard and got so far....
But in the end it doesn't even matter how hard I tried....As i failed to get the destination(Such an inspirational song).

But you know this is a song with high inspiration to move on whatever you want to do... never say no I cant do it...
Prepare yourself and kickoff for the best.