Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kahani Abhi Baki Hai Mere Dost

Somebody asked me, define happiness,
I said "See, that's easy"
suddenly I got a call and forgot about it.......

Next evening while going back home on the Friday evening, knocking on the door of another Weekend, I realized
Ohhh, the easy answer stil needs a thought, I said to myself "come on, this is easy",
Thank heavens, I feel good and happy all the time, just about putting it all into one single answer, I begun my thought process...

When I started thinking, I got lost in so many different happenings,
Just struggled in the crowd of thoughts to get a headstart for my search
Then I said to myself, "Fine, family first"

I started to think about good things that happened recently but could not recall any
Probably I was too busy to know about day to day happiness that appeases my family
I was shocked as to how come I am not aware, but then accepted the truth and moved on with my search

Then I said OK, I am really glad to have love in my life and giggled a bit
Even this emotion was shortlived when I realized that the frequency of constructive dialogs has reduced
and These days we are more into justifying things to each other rather than knowing each other
The old principle of Don't judge, just Love was moving out quickly out of my life and I did not had a clue

"Ok, enough" was the pause I needed to start on a new track and I just did that
Memories of buddies and friends made me feel good and started me again on my track
Searched my mobile to call up people and get to know how are they doing
I called up a buddy and came to know he moved on to Americas four months back
Looked at my mobile bil which said Four thousand bucks and immidiately felt, I was not on the right track


I decided, OK, I need to think about life in a new light....
Success has its own cost but this is not what it is like
Prioritize things today and learn to go back and say sorry
Then life will be happy in all its bloom and glory..........

If you think OK has been used excessively, its OK because I just wanted to put emphasis on some points :)... Simply Alok

2 comments:

saush11 said...

this is really a thought provoking post...will dig deep into it.

monica said...

Left me thinking - What is happiness to me ??
Surely a good entry in your blog !