Saturday, February 12, 2011

Navya.........


Looking through the tiny eyes, she said a thousand words...
even when she did not even is too tiny to speak one of those......

She came into my life like a cool breeze of the summer..........
It almost seemed that I waited a lifetime for this moment

Although she does not still know what a smile is
She still smiles for me when I come back from work
I almost feel refreshed and wait for this moment everyday,
because this one moment relaxes me by taking all the pains away.......

Wish her all the best for a lifetime full of competition
with a promise that I will be there for her.........
She just completed us as a family and we wait for the day
when she will make us proud and We will say, "here comes my girl.........."

1 comment:

Samarthya said...

Congratulations is not the right word coz it does not summarizes the feeling completely and accurately... but still... cheers mate! heartiest congratulations!